Friday, December 17, 2010

Sisters

To begin with Jane and I are sisters. She’s a bit older, but people don’t notice that. The story I’m going to tell happened about a year ago. We were returning home from our friend’s birthday party. It was a dark night and there were no people around. We had been walking for ten minutes already, and we both needed to piss. Jane tried looking for a ladies’ room but in vain. Everything was closed at that hour. We had entered the park and started down a quiet lane, when Jane suddenly exclaimed, “God Betty, I can’t hold on any longer!”

I looked at her, she continued, “There’s nobody around, we could go behind those bushes…”
I looked around. The place was indeed deserted, and it was getting unbearable holding back the load. I agreed, and we headed for the bush on the side of the lane. I went first, with Jane holding my hand. It was dark here, and I couldn’t see where I was going. The soil was muddy, and I suddenly came on a ditch. I instantly slipped and fell, pulling Jane with me. She gave a slight shriek and we both fell into the muddy trench. I ended up on my back, and Jane was on top of me. I looked at her and suddenly saw that she had pulled up her skirts and was desperately fingering with her panties. I didn’t realize what was going on until a stream of hot piss came pouring over my breasts.

“God Jane!” I cried, “What are you doing!”
Suddenly I felt I couldn’t resist and found myself pissing desperately into my jeans. I wasn’t quite finished, when the shower stopped and I herd Jane give a heavy sigh of satisfaction. Soon I too was done, and let my muscles ease. We rested for a while in the same position. I was all wet, and there was a heavy smell of piss all around.

“Man that was good,” said Jane suddenly.
“You pissed all over me, you idiot.”
“Come on, I couldn’t resist. Besides, I bet you liked it.”
“I did not,” I said.
“Oh yes you did, and I bet you’ll like this.”

With these words she moved forward pushing her pussy towards my face. I tried to back off, but in vain, I didn’t have any strength to. She pressed her pussy to my mouth.

“Come on, it’s not gonna eat you.”
At first I fit was disgusting, but then I began liking it. I gave it a lick and it felt good.
“Come on baby, lick me,” she said getting active.

Then Jane moved back and pulled down my dress. She started licking my piss-covered breasts. She then turned around and started pulling down my jeans. I helped her, and in a moment I felt her tongue inside my pussy. We moved a bit, and soon I was able to lick her pussy too. We went on for about five minutes, until I felt my orgasm coming. Hers seemed close too, as she began licking vigorously. I felt my muscles contract, and in a moment Jane plumped onto me panting.

When we got up we were a sight to see. Covered in mud and piss I found out that my panties were torn, so I just pulled up my jeans on my bear pussy. We went out of the ditch, hoping nobody would see us. Home was close, so we managed to get there quickly.


When we got inside, we undressed and jumped into the bath. We hadn’t ever bathed together, but this time was different. We did all kinds of things, and Jane even stuck a hairbrush into my butt. That night was the best in my life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blogger counter