Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Amazon Lover

I am a thirty six year old housewife, who keeps herself in excellent shape, I'm five foot one inches tall, Italian with black hair, brown eyes and I have a B cup, my tits stand up without any help, which enables me to go braless whenever the mood strikes. I am also totally frustrated, as my husband is climbing the corporate ladder and has been working weekends for the last year on various important projects, which is why I am sexually frustrated, he hasn't touched me in about a year. One of my girl friends was a singer before she met her husband and the last two years has been pursuing it as a career again. She has been appearing at clubs locally and in the city, this weekend she is appearing at a lesbian club in the city and all of us girls were going as most of us tried to make all her appearances at least one night while she was booked in a club. I get very few opportunities to get really dolled up and I was going to make the most of this one, I went to the beauty salon, also had my make up done there, wore my black mini with a black blouse, that showed a lot of bare tit as I was bra less, black stay up stockings and a black thong, I didn't consciously realize it, but I was dressed for trolling, be it male or female and we went in two cars, with the car I was in making remarks about my attire, I told them they were all jealous, which I know they were. When we walked into the club, there was a tall, about five ten, leggy blond at the door with a big chest and she came right over to me and asked if we would like a table.

She led us to a table near the stage, called a waitress over to take our drink order and got called away. After about twenty minutes, our friend was announced and at the same time, I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was the leggy blond asking me to dance Of course all my friends thought this was very funny, but they were all telling me to be nice and dance with her, so I thought, screw them and said yes. The dance floor was on the other side of the room, very smart I thought, as it didn't block any body's view of the stage, we were the only couple on the floor, my friend was singing a slow sexy song and we started dancing. She asked if this was my first time there, and I told her it was and we came for my friend. She told me she thought it was great that we supported our friend and I realized my mouth was right at her nipple level, which for some strange reason, prompted me to say that if she was topless, I could suck on her nipple without bending my head. She put her hand under my chin, asked if I would like to suck on her nipple and before I could answer, she kissed me and my pussy exploded. I have been kissed a lot of times, but never experienced anything like her kiss, her lips were soft and the only way I can describe them, is succulent, my toes curled and I kissed her back by reflex. We held that kiss for what seemed a lifetime, she had her tongue in my mouth, I was sucking on her tongue and my hot little cunt was leaking like a sieve. There were four booths against the wall which gave a very poor view of the stage, hence they were empty and the next thing I knew, I was sitting in a booth with the blonds tongue down my throat and her hand on my pussy.

She took her tongue out of my mouth long enough to tell me she hated underwear, somehow pulled my thong off in one fast motion, put her tongue back in my mouth and her fingers in my pussy. I was in a kind of state of shock, just letting her have her way with me and I was powerless to stop her and I really don't think I wanted her to stop. She made me as hot as I had ever been in my life and all I wanted at that point was to feel her hand on my pussy and her lips on mine. She pulled my skirt up around my waist, was finger fucking me with one hand, while rubbing my clit with the other, thank God for the music as I was moaning like a bitch in heat and she made me have a cunt blowing orgasm. Pussy juice shot out of my cunt like it was rocket propelled and since she had her fingers in my pussy when I came, her arms and my crotch were covered in cunt juice. She took her tongue out of my mouth, asked me to go up to her place so she could get me naked and fuck my brains out and I needed to be fucked so bad, I nodded very vigorously, yes. I found out she owned the place, along with her aunt, her family was very wealthy and she had the upstairs of the place turned into a luxury apartment for herself. She took me to the back of the club, unlocked a door and there were steps leading to the upstairs, she led me inside the doorway, closed the door and gently pushed me to the steps. I started up, felt her hand on my ass, she rubbed my ass, which turned me on even more, then she took my skirt right off me, had one hand on my pussy while unbuttoning my blouse, so I took the blouse off for her. Now I'm standing totally naked on the steps of a girl, of all people, a girl I had just met, with her fingers in my pussy and her mouth on my tit and I was so fucking hot, I could hardly stand on my own two feet. My knees started to buckle, she swept me up into her arms and carried me up the steps, like I was a feather. Of course being carried up the steps by her was just adding fuel to my already flaming pussy and when she told me that if she didn't fuck my gorgeous body in the next couple of minutes, she was going to take me on the floor.

Hearing that, my pussy flooded like a dam had broken, I was leaking cum all over her and when we got to the top of the stairs, she put me on the floor, got between my legs and I was screaming in ecstasy as she ate my boiling hot cunt. She worked me over right on the floor, she licked my cunt from bottom to top, until I was going to cum, then put two fingers in my pussy, a finger up my ass and sucked my clit. My ass came two feet off the floor, cum shot out of my pussy like a fire hose had been turned on, I couldn't have told you my name as she kept finger fucking my asshole and cunt, while sucking my clit. I came again and again as she worked my pussy over merciless, in my whole life, I had never been in such an awesome sexual state, my mind, body and soul were on fire. After making me cum more times then I could count, she put her body on top of mine, kissed me with a mouthful of my cum and let it pour into my mouth. I was so fucking excited by her making me taste my own pussy juice, I wrapped my arms and legs around her while cumming again. We lay there like that, exchanging kisses for a few minutes, then she said it was time to go to bed, got up, picked me up so that I was over her shoulder and carried me to the bed. My pussy was in flames all over again as she carried me like a caveman over her shoulder, a first for me, stroking my ass and telling me how beautiful I am. She put me on the bed while telling me I had the sweetest pussy she ever tasted and she loved sucking my tits, which all contributed to making me so fucking hot again, I was begging her to fuck me.

She kissed my body all over, from head to toe, another first, put her tongue in my asshole, which drove me over the edge and in an incredible sexy voice, told me that I was going to have to kiss her pussy before she fucked me again. I was so fucking hot, I actually begged her to let me kiss her pussy, so she got on top of my face, lowered her pussy down to my mouth and told me to show her what a good little whore I am. The whore part was the finishing touch, I just love being called dirty names when I fuck and she hit the big one, I attacked her cunt with a relish, finding to my great surprise, that her cunt tasted better then when she had made me taste my own cunt juice and I did everything to her hot pussy, that I liked done to mine. Now she was moaning like a little whore, pushing her cunt into my mouth and then she moaned real loud, while filling my mouth with her hot juicy cum and I had just acquired a big taste for hot pussy. I made my blond amazon cum in my mouth a few more times, then she got off me, took me in her arms, kissed me, which fired my pussy up again, put her fingers in my again raging pussy and asked me questions. You can't fucking believe how erotic this was, having her finger fuck me and asking me questions in that sexy voice, at the same time. She asked if this was my first time, I asked her how she knew, she said it was a gift, she told me she liked her pussy to be bare, so she was going to shave my cunt hair, she asked if I liked eating her pussy and I grunted out a yes as I came again. I was in fuck heaven and a hot blond had put me there, I was so happy that I wore what I did as she told me that she took one look at me in my mini and she knew she had to have me. I was still as hot as a fire cracker, so we did my first sixty nine with a woman and after making me cum like a broken faucet, she let me rest while she shaved my pussy.

I was laying on the bathroom floor, legs spread so she could shave me and while she was shaving me, she asked if I wanted to be her personal little whore and that she was going to take real good care of her new little pussy. She really knew how to keep me on the edge, my cunt was leaking while she shaved me and when she finished wiping my pussy, she ate me again. I don't know where all the cum came from, guess I had stored it up, but she made me cum like I never had before. When she finished with me in the bathroom, she put me over her shoulder again and carried me back to bed and she already figured out how hot it made me being carried like a cave cunt, as she had a finger in my asshole while she carried me. We spent the night sucking cunt, while getting to know each other, mostly I sucked hers now, but she did make me one happy little Italian cunt. It was three in the morning when I saw what time it was and told my blond goddess she had to drive me home. We just had one small problem though, I hadn't a clue where my clothes were, but my amazon remembered, so I put my skirt and blouse on in the hallway,but we never did find my thong. I was really tired on the way home, but a totally satisfied little pussy and when we got to my house, she kissed both sets of lips goodnight. I didn't see my husbands car, so I asked her to wait a minute, I went in the house to find a note from my husband that he had to go Corporate headquarters for a few days, so I packed a bag and went back to the amazon's place for the weekend.

On the ride back, she made me get naked for her, played with my pussy all the way and since she had a parking place behind the club, made me walk naked into the club. This made me so fucking hot, walking naked in the city, we fucked in the stairwell and I was surprised at how much I came again, she made me such a hot little cunt. That ride to my house was the last time I had clothes on until that Monday night, my new lover took the weekend off and fucked me every way you could think of. She had a strap-on that was about eight inches long and she took great delight in hearing me scream while she pounded my pussy. She sucked and fucked me in every place in her apartment, on tables, chairs, floor, bed, where ever the mood hit her. She had a Kama Sutra book and put me in every position in the book those three days and fucked both my ass and pussy, she made me cum like a fucking fountain, all the time. Her favorite position was the missionary position, with my arms and legs wrapped around her, while she pounded my pussy and kissed me. She also talked to me while she fucked me with the strap-on, she would call me a hot little fucking cunt who was made to eat pussy and get fucked, she would make me tell her I was her dirty little whore, which really lit my fire saying it and that I was a born cunt lapper, another one of my favorites along with dirty little whore. Also the only thing she ever called me was cunt or cunt lapper, like she would say, hey cunt lapper, where do you want to go to eat, or come here cunt, so I can make you eat my pussy, she knew what turned me on big time. At one point her aunt had come up while I was resting in the bedroom and she hollered, hey my little cunt lapper, bring your little whore ass out here and when I walked naked into the living room, there the aunt was, my amazon thought this was quite funny. I sat in a chair with my legs spread and talked to her aunt, who is straight, which pleased my amazon immensely, because after her aunt left, she took me in her arms, kissed me with such passion, my pussy flooded and told me how fucking beautiful I was.

When I met her friends for the first time, she always introduced me as the little cum machine she was fucking and she would proceed to tell them how much I came. One of her friends was really adamant about seeing me cum, so I let the amazon fuck me while her friend watched and I was even amazed at how hot it made me to have my brains fucked out for an audience, I was cumming like a dam had broken for the friend. The friend wanted to fuck me so bad after the show, she offered to do anything we wanted, no matter what it was, just to fuck me. My amazon made her strip naked, play with herself with her fingers and then the strap-on, a show that had me hot as all fuck, then she let the friend eat my pussy, I came like the dam had broken again, seeing her eat my cunt was awesome. Through the years, a few of her friends have tasted my pussy, with my amazon's permission and I love having a strange mouth suck my cunt, it's so exciting. It's a good thing that cum is all protein though, as the first few weeks the amazon and I were together, I must have swallowed gallons of her cum, since then it must be an ocean full of her cum that I've swallowed, she makes me so fucking hot, it's almost unnatural. Yes my husband was cheating on me, but since the company he works for is so provincial, he would never have gotten any promotions if he was divorced, so we worked out an arrangement, I spend every Friday through Monday morning with my amazon lover and he gets to fuck his whore during the week, but I have no doubt she is there on the weekends. I only see my lover on the weekends because I'm afraid if I saw her every day, she would fuck me to death, so I'm her little whore only on the weekends.

I have to tell you that my amazon loves to play dress up games, like she dresses me up as an Arabian princess, rips my clothes off, bends me over the arm of her couch, so my feet are off the floor, rapes me and fucks me until there is a big puddle of cum on the floor. My favorite is when she dresses me up like a little Catholic schoolgirl, puts me on her lap, puts her strap-on up my ass and finger fucks me until I almost pass out. There are so many cum stains on all the furniture now, we are going to have to buy new stuff, leather stuff so she can make me lick both of our cum up, which is fine with me. I love the taste of a hot pussy, although I've only tasted one other pussy besides my amazon's. My friend the singer was over during the week and I talked her into letting me eat her pussy, so I could compare tastes, the only problem with that though, is now my friend wants her pussy eaten at least once a week, but she won't return the favor, but she does finger fuck me, so it's not all bad. Yes, I love being a little fucking cunt lapping whore, it's the best fucking sex I've ever had and one day, I am going to move in with my amazon to be her full time little whore.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my panties are so fucking wet...

April 14, 2012 at 5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blogger counter