Monday, August 18, 2008

Bitch Sister Rape

One summer day during my sixteenth year, my moms' mom got real sick. It so shook her so bad that dad decided to be safe and drive her to the coast. My eighteen year old bitch sister Jilan was left in charge of me. With shoulder length dark brown hair and piercing black eyes, she was stunning. She was blessed with a great body as well.

She spent her idle time making my life miserable. I was sitting watching television when she walked through, wearing a string bikini. She stopped by the sliding glass door and said, "That kitchen won't clean itself get to it." She walked out and laid down on a chaise lounge by the pool.

I called a friend up and told him to get over to my house quick, it was time to teach Jilan a lesson she'd never forget. As she laid by the pool on her stomach, she stretched her hands over her head. The warm sun felt wonderful, lost in a day dream she never heard us till it was too late. I grabbed her wrists and crossed them, she gasped then started cussing as my friend tightly tied them together. I told her to stand "Fuck off." she hissed. A quick swat on the ass changed her mind. Into the house we went, her complaining turned to begging when we got to her bedroom.

"Please don't do anything, I'm your sister." she begged tears were welling in her eyes. "On the bed, face down." my friend said. "Please." she said looking at me. I pointed at her bed. Whimpering she laid down. My friend jerked her hands over her head and tied them to her headboard. I grabbed her around the waist and lifted her up. He shoved two pillows under her belly. When I let her down her ass stayed up.

We each grabbed an ankle and spread her legs, we tied them to the mattress handles over the sides of her bed. She started squirming and begging again, then froze as Siraj sat down by her head. He pulled her head up by her hair and shove a sock in her mouth, he tied it in with a nylon. Jilan mpfffhed and screamed a choked scream as he untied and removed her bikini top, her 34c tits popped free, then hung down pulled by gravity.

Sobbing she felt he bikini bottom removed, we stared at her ripe round bottom, the dark hair between her legs was visible. Tied, gagged and stripped, she stared and shook her head no when she saw Sirajns' digital camera. He waked around the bed taking pictures. I forced her head up so she looked over shoulder at the camera.

"Give me a half hour alone with this bitch." he said snapping a final picture. I looked at Jilan, she begged with her eyes. "Ok, have fun." I said. Walking out of the room I heard her screaming for me to stop. Siraj took off his pants and underwear, his eight inch cock rock hard. "Now for lesson one." he said.

Jilan screamed again as he settled in between her legs, he ran his hands over her ass and up her sides. Then he cupped her tits and pulled her fear hardened nipples. Jilan grunted as he shoved his cock into her dry tight pussy. Slowly he raped her, then he pickup speed. After twenty minutes he was pounding so hard her headboard was slamming against the wall. I opened the door, as he jack hammered my sister, his sounds of pleasure mixed with her screams and grunts of pain.

When he finished raping her, he untied her and took out the gag. "Go take a shower, you have ten minutes." She staggered toward the door, then down the hall. Ten minutes later she hadn't returned so we went the bathroom and pulled her from the shower. We made her dry off.

Back in her room she was forced to pose for the camera. Jilan smiled weakly as she did what we wanted. On her back knees up, her fingers in her sore pussy. Or on her hands and knees smiling at the camera. Each posing was crueler than the last. Finished filming her, i sat on the side of her bed my hard-on out. "Get over her and suck me off." I said. Knowing she had no choice she moved between my legs and started. As her head bobbed up and down, her tongue gliding on the underside of my shaft, I moaned with pleasure and stroked her hair. She gurgled and gagged but did a fine job. Siraj snapped some good shots of her giving head. When I was ready to cum I pulled out and covered her tear stained face with white sticky goo. Siraj got that on film too.

Knowing we had the pictures and what would happen if she didn't do as she was told, Jilan spent her last two years at home as our slave. We had a great time, she didn't.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haramkhor kameene

January 24, 2010 at 3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaa! good idea! i bet your bitch sister is frightened out of her mind. p.s. ask sinjay how big and sexy her boobs were.

August 13, 2013 at 1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blogger counter