Friday, August 1, 2008

The Outing

It had been a wonderful day. Abia and I had spent the whole day hiking, lots of fresh air, sunshine, and wildlife - a welcome change from the city. I hadn't seen Abia in almost a year or been out of the city in longer. So, when she called looking for company to go to her family's cabin in the mountains upstate, I jumped at the chance. We persuaded another long-lost college friend of ours, Badra, to come with us for a four day weekend to get away and relax. We picked up Badra Friday morning. As we loaded her things into my car, she stated that she was running a fever and wasn't feeling to well, but insisted that she wanted to go regardless. I had questions, but she was persistent, "Jess, I need to get away from all this pollution. Mountain air will heal me!". Abia and I agreed, so we jumped in and hit the road. Three hours later, we arrived at the cabin. It was small and comfortable, but the setting was breathtaking. the cabin was set on the side of the mountain with a spectacular view of the valley below. Abia and I were excited wanting to explore this new world. The summer sun was very warm, but a slow breeze helped it from getting too hot. We quickly unloaded the car and changed into hiking clothes. Abia was talking excitedly about hiking along the side of the ridge to a waterfall she used to visit as a kid. Badra groaned, said she felt more like a nap, and shivered. She was obviously running a fever, so I told her to take some Tylenol and go to sleep. Hopefully, she would feel better later tonight. Abia warned that our hike would take hours, but Badra waved us off. We finally reached the waterfall after two hours of strenuous hiking. I marveled that Abia could have made the hike as a child, but the nimble manner she jumped rcoks and downed trees testified to the fact that she had done this before. The waterfall was beautiful! It was enclosed by tall pines. It dropped about fifteen feet in a pool below which didn't look any deeper than five feet, then poured into a small stream which dissappeared down the mountain. Abia swore you could drink the water, but I gave her a strange look, "Whatever. I don't think so!" She smiled and hopped down to a large rock which bordered the pool. Putting both of her hands in the water, she raised water to her lips and drank it, "See! Try it!" Skeptical, but really thirsty, I walked down and did the same thing. The water tasted great, really pure, like bottled water. I drank a bunch,and splashed some over my face, realizing how hot and sweaty I was. Abia laughed and did the same thing, then dipped her head into the pool. She pulled her head up and swung it around, her long brown hair spraying water everywhere. I screamed and started splashing her. The water was really pretty warm. Abia laughed and said, "Lets go swimming!" I said, "OK!" and we stripped, feeling like college girls again. I got out of my clothes first and jumped in. The water felt great on my naked body! It was warm, and like I had guessed, not too deep. I stood and watched Abia struggling to get out of her jeans. Her jeans were sweaty and tight, so she was having trouble peeling them off. I giggled as she got frustrated. She looked like a little girl when she got angry. Her pony tail bounced around and her tiny body strained against the denim. I teased her and splashed her as she squealed. "Help me!", she pleaded. I got out and pulled her jeans off by the ankles. Her panties came off with them, so I scooped them up and tossed them into the pool. She screamed then dived for my clothes, throwing my bra and panties in after hers. I whirled and looked for her bra. Not finding it, I grabbed her clothes. Abia yelped and grabbed me, pleaing not to throw those in, "They'll never have time to dry!" We wrestled for little bit, but were laughing so hard that I fianlly gave up. Abia is tiy and actually has a little girls body and face even though she is 26, but I'm not that big either and she's strong, so we were an even match. Giggling, we laid on the rock together. It felt good to be with her again. We had spent alot of time topgether in college but didn't get to see much of each other since. I missed the time we had had. It had been fun, crazy, wild, but we had shared alot of sadness and experiance with each other too. I was still dating the guy that I had gone out with as a senior, and he and Abia never got along, so my time with her had faded. I silently vowed to spend more time with her again. "You've got goose bumps!", Abia exclaimed as she hugged me to warm me up. The water from the pool was drying on my body in the breeze. "You're nipping!" she squealed and pinched my nipple, startling me. They were as stiff as they ever had been. I closed my arms over my breasts and rubbed them with my palms a bit, which warmed my whole body much more quickly than I suspected it would. A bit uncomfortable, I sat up and looked at the pool. Our underwear floated on the surface in the middle of the pool. I smiled. "Let's get in." Abia smiled back, jumped up and dove in the pool. We splashed around for a little while waiting for our undies and clothes to dry on the rocks. I felt good to be out in nature, naked and free, with an old friend, just enjoying life. Abia agreed. It was a huge change from the busy, dirty city life we were so accustomed to. The afternoon sun was warm. Abia laid back in the water and tried to float on her back. As light as she is, she just couldn't seem to float herself. When I snickered at her, she smirked and asked me to hold her up. I moved over and she leaned back in the water. Standing beside her floundering body, she asked me to place the finger tips of one hand between her shoulderblades and the fingertips of the other hand under her lower back. With us positioned like this, I could her her up with just the tips of my fingers, and she could lay back and relax. I watched Abia as she laid out on my hands. Her eyes were closed and there was a peaceful look on her face. Her arms relaxed at her sides and her legs drifted trhough the water. She sighed and murmured, "This is sooooo relaxing. I could lay like this forever." I softly ribbed, "I'll hold you for a while, but not forever." She said, "OK" and seemed to relax more and drift off into her imagination. I relaxed too, and began to walk very slowly around the pool, lightly carrying Abia with me. The pool was lees than five feet dep in most places, so I ended up holding Abia at chest level most of the time, which didn't put much strain on my arms.I looked around at the trees, listened to the breeze and the birds, and breathed in the clean mountain air. I felt healthy. I looked back at down at Abia. She looked like she was truly at peace. Her deep auburn hair floated about her head framed her serene face. Abia had always been beautiful in a wholesome, doll-like way, and I found myself gazing at her features in admiration. Her lips were full, wide, and just a little bit pouty. She had thick, long lashes framed by softly arched eyebrows that I know she never has had to pluck. Her skin was clear and smooth, porcelain, stretch carefully across round cheekbones and and pert nose. Her hairline had always fascinated me. Although she was a brunette, she had fine black hairs on her temples which blended into some equally as soft light brown hairs which carefully began to form into the hair that grew into long think strands which floated in the water around her. In college when I was comforting her, I had often stroked that softness on her brow to soothe her. In the water, I could see that that fine line of hair trailed along her hair line to the back of her neck. Abia's neck was so smooth and creamy. Almost white. Just as I watched her, she swallowed slowly, making a small bulge slowly move from her chin to the base of her throat. I quickly glanced at her eyes to see if she had noticed my intent observation, but she seemed to be unchanged, serene and beautiful. I flet my gaze slide back to the base of her throat. It settled on that small hollow between her collar bones where a lttle pool of water had formed. Bizarrely, I felt a strong urge to dip my head and slurp the water from that hollow. Of course, I didn't do this. But I thought I wanted to, just for a second. I tore my gaze away from that magnet, and found myself staring at her breasts. I couldn't help it, they were right in front of me. I felt as though I should look away, but I didn't. I glanced at Abia's eyes, which remained closed, then back to her breasts. Abia's breasts were small, but I had never heard her complain about it. Perhaps because they were perfect. I had often seen her change in college, but never had a chance to really look at her breasts. I did now. They are perfect. Shape and firmness made up for any lack of size that might be percieved. Now, the small cones pointed straight out of the water, glistening, as white as the rest of her body. They rose and fell slowly with her breathing. Her nipples were tight and stiff, bigger and redder than I remembered. They seemd to be holding her up bouyantly. Dry, from being out of the water for some time, I was startled to feel the urge to bring those nipples to my mouth too. I caught my breathe and looked away to the trees again. I was beginning to feel nervous about this whole thing, but it seemed so out of place that it was strangely attractive. I felt as if I was being naughty, but getting away with it. Abia looked more relazed than ever. Her legs moved a bit, as if getting more comfortable. She whispered, "Am I getting too heavy?" without opening her eyes. "No," I murmured, "You're just fine." "Mmmmmmmm," she responded. And so she drifted, and I held her. I glanced down at myself for a moment. My arms looked sculpted by the gentle weight Abia put on my muscles. The water was warm, so the goose bumps were gone. However, my brown nipples still poked insistently from my chest. They weren't cold, they actually felt hot. Strange. Confused, my gaze went immediately to Abia's nipples again, which wasn't a comfort zone for me either, so I looked at her toes. Abia had tiny feet, but like the rest of her, they seemed sculpted by an artist. The skin around her ankles was soft and creamy, with little soft hollows at all the right places. Her feet moved very very slowly in the water, in and out, the only sign that she was alive besides the rise and fall of her chest. Abia's calves were slim; her knees were smooth and not knobby at all; her thighs were gentle and firm, with just a hint of muscles working beneath the surface. I let my eyes wander her legs, until abruptly, they came to a stop at her pubic hair. As much as I 'needed' to look away to anywhere else, I could not. I was amazed to see that the same tiny fine hairs that I so loved to stroke on her head... that same hair was here! I caught my breathe, hoping she didn't hear. That hair started so faintly just below her taut belly button, black and almost invisible, and trailed down. As it got lower, it became darker, but stayed just as fine, until it curled up and became her mound. It looked as if she never trimmed her pubic hair, as I did, because it never needed it. It looked so soft and thin as it was. I could immediately imagine what it would feel like because of the hair I had stroked on her forehead. And I couldn't take my mind off that feeling. In spite of my better judgment, my optical exploration continued. I felt myself flush, embarassed; but a quick look assured me that Abia's eyes were not open. I felt my fingers tremble and wondered when Abia would notice. My gaze held for a few seconds on Abia's soft hair sparkling in the water, and then slipped lower. The water crested on her mound, covering her vulva, but it was clear water. Although I desperately tried not to look, I did. The fine hair that covered her above, thinned out below, leaving just a downy fuzz to cover her vulva. Her legs were still flexing slightly in and out, and what I saw seemed incredible to me. I had the same parts as she did. I had seen mine many times before, even held a miror dwon there when I masturbated. But this is different, much different. This was another woman. And she looked different. Her lips were puffier and more pronounced than mine. They stuck out farther and were redder than mine. as legs moved, they seemd to slightly swell and shrink. The water rippled around Abia's mound, and I couldn't help but think that must feel good. Abruptly, Abia moved. She slid easily off my hands and into the water, ripping my gaze from that forbidden zone. I felt very red from embarassment although, I wasn't sure if she ahd noticed or not. God, i must have been staring at her crotch! Abia swam away from me and I couldn't help but smeak a glance at her ass, but only a sneak. I felt really shakey. I had just done a few things that I had never done before. One, I had wanted to touch another woman in what was very probably a sexual manner. Two, I had just really looked at another woman's genitals up close. And both with a woman who was my best friend. I was just begginning to feel sick, when Abia paddled towards me, smiling, "Your turn!" Meekly, I floated back in the water, and felt Abia's fingers between my shoulders and under my back. I am a bit taller and heavier than her, so she adjusted herself to compensate. Abia used the flat of her hands, and held me between my shoulders and under the top of my butt. I tried to relax, slowing my breathing and letting the tension out of my muscles. Abia coached me, whispering, "In.... out.... in.... out...." to held my breathing. Soon I began to float away, my neck and my back relaxed, my mind began to drift. It was an incredible feeling, just floating there, moving slowly through the water. I thought about my boyfriend, Mark and him being alone at the apartment this weekend. He had been overworked recently and had stated that he was going to be a vegetable this weekend. I thought of him sitting on the couch, watching movies in his boxer briefs. He always looked so sexy. And for some reason, that thought made my mind drift back to what Abia looked like a few moments ago. As I struggled to remain relaxed, I couldn't help but think that she was watching me in the same way. I wanted to open my eyes to see if she was but i couldn't bring myself to do it, knowing that it was a silly thought. Silly, yet attractive. I wanted her to be as fascinated with me as I had with her. I didn't want to feel as if I was the only one. And the more I thought about it the more I imagined her eyes on me. I could imagine her eyes caressing my face as I had hers. I could feel them as they touched my lips, nose, eyes. and hair. I looked different from her she would notice. My lips were not as wide, but poutier, more playful. I licked my lips, hoping she would notice. My nose was straighter. My eyes are larger than hers, deep blue, where hers were brown. My black hair was thicker than hers. Her eyes would scan my face, looking to se if I was relaxed. "In....out", she soothed. Then her eyes would travel the route that mine did. I felt my neck tickle as I imagined her gaze on it. My breasts swelled as her eyes traveled their slopes. My breasts are larger than hers, a C cup, not an A. I could feel them float in the water on my chest, just the edge below water. Most of my breasts were drying in the sun, proud and full in her gaze. My dark brown nipples were still stiff, but seemed to grow even harder and larger as I imagined her wanting to put her lips on them, but being frightened by the thought, as I had. They ached, and I almost wished she would wet them. Quickly mind mind jumped away from that idea, just as it had when I wanted to lick Abia's nipples. I was suddenly aware of her hands under me. They felt hot and hard, as if I was too heavy. Hoarsely, I whispered, "Am I getting too heavy?". She murmured, "No. You're fine" I slipped "Mmmmmmmm" as I wondered off into my dream world again. Wanting to get into safer territory. I imagined Abia looking at my toes. I let my legs move, very slowly, in and out, to let my muscles play a little bit. I prided myself on my athletic physique. I worked hard on not being 'muscular' but being 'fit'. I looked soft but had alot of muscles under the surface. I hoped that Abia was admiring them as my legs barely moved. I heard Abia catch her breath and wondered if her eyes had just caught themselves on my mound. She would be fascinated with it since I trimmed and she appeared as if she never did. Once a week a ran a clippers over it, keeping it just under a half an inch long. The result was what looked like finer hair, like Abia's, except it was shaved to look like a strip instead of the natural triangle. This helped fit me into skimpy aerobic outfits. As Abia's eyes gazed at me, they would figure all this out. They would notice that my pubic hair was darker than hers, curlier, and thicker, Particularily, over my vulva. I struggled to remain relaxed as I imagined her looking at me the way I had at her. She would be magnetized by the differences between us, that my inner lips were more hidden than hers, that my clitoris was more exposed, that I was geting wet. Whoa! I sat up quickly, startling Abia. I quickly swam away from her, wondering if she could have seen the wetness that wasn't from the water. I doubted it, but I couldn't be sure. My moisture was very creamy and abundant, not difficult to notice. I gathered my thoughts, turned and swam back to her. "The sun's setting we should head back," I suggested. She looked at me quietly and intensely, then smiled broadly and nodded. Hopping up onto the shore, we found that our undies had fallen under a shadow and weren't yet dry. We donned our jeans, shirts, and boots, and stuffed the undies in our pockets. I noticed she never did pick up a bra. "I never where one," she explained simply. Starting at almost a jog, she lead the way back the trail. The sun was sinking fast. We had spent many hours at the pool, although it had seemed quite brief. Niether of us wanted to be caught on the trail at dark, so we kept the pace up. As I followed her, I found myself watching her butt, thinking of it soft and white under that denim. That immediately made me aware of the denim onj my butt and between my legs. I was still wet from the water, from my own juice, and from the newly arising sweat. My breasts and nipples swelled under my shirt, still aching. I figured I was a mess. I couldn't wait to get back to the cabin, away from that magical pool. I needed a cold shower, and Badra's company to straighten me out. I wasn't sure what had happened to me today but I was ready to put it behind me. However, I had to admit, it was wonderful to be outdoors. I felt alive, healthy, and energized. I was looking forward to a weekend of nature.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blogger counter