Thursday, April 30, 2009

Me and My Didi

I am Amit From Delhi, Well the thing started one day while I was surfing on net. I was reading erotic stories on desibaba after that I was seeing some nude pictures, which made my cock erected . suddenly at that moment my sister who is just one year younger to me and in looks very beautiful entered my room . I immediately shut down my comp and answered her.but I got the intuition that she has seen my erected cock.

The very next day I was doing the same thing again but this time I was been watched by my sister from the key hole secretly.when some sound came I closed the comp and she ran towards her room. One fine evening my parents were going to goa for some work for two days. So that left me & my sis all alone in the home. that day my sis was all planned what to do before. she was making me a glass of milk at the dinner time when I saw her mixing some tablet in the milk I think it must be the sleeping pill. well I pretended that I saw nothing and escaping her dropped the milk into the toilet. then I pretended to sleep. after that I was trying to peep inside from my blanket that exactly what she was upto.

I saw her logging into my comp going to some nude site and was enjoying. Suddenly she came towards me and pinched me to check whether I am conscious or not.The pinched hurt me but I tolerated it & pretended that I was unconscious. The very next moment finding me sleep she moved her hand around my chest & slowly moved it towards my cock . I controlled myself. She then suddenly made me nude & licked my cock I was enjoying it but at the same time I was feeling guilty as she was my sister . but it was all her plan I was not wrong.

But I couldn't able to control this more suddenly I opened my eyes and caught her . She was ashamed & ranned towards her room this time I followed her I saw she was crying in her room when I entered she said I am sorry I will never do this again but told tell mom about this . I consoled her & slowly moved my hands towards her breast & asked her can we do it. she passed me a smile & we started .

I slowly removed her nighty & bra. And for the very first time I saw her naked . My god she was really beautiful & sexy more than I had thought. I licked her boobs & kissed her tightly. she also responded me fully. then I licked her cunt her juices were coming out which I tasted it was salty but nice to taste. As she was a virgin & me too we were having a hard time but applying some cream I entered my 8 " cock inside her cunt she moaned with pain . I started pushing my cock inside out she was crying of pain I stopped then but she insisted me to do she is loving the pain. so I continued & was increasing my speed.

she was crying & screaming in pain , even blood was coming out but we hardly stopped . atlast I fucked her with my juices cuming inside her cunt. then we slept in each other arms nude. the next morning we had a shower bath together & again started to fuck each other this time I licked her cunt and she even sucked my cock for around 15 mins which made me cum inside her mouth . firstly she couldn''t control it and washed her mouth in the wash basin but after sometime while in the kitchen when she was preparing break fast for me suddenly she again started unzipping my pants and took out my cock and started sucking it telling me this time I will like the taste so cum again inside the mouth. after that we were in position 69. I even fucked her in doggy position . Her ass was very small but finally we made it. atlast I cummed again inside her ass & her cunt.

we enjoyed so much in those days that we used to have sex 4 times in day continuing for all the four days when my parents were out. Now whenever we get change we enjoy . later as we were frequent she stared bringing her friends also so we were doing threesome also but this I will tell u again in the next chapter about my incident with one of her friends which was my best fuck ever if u wanna interested in knowing more please feel free to contact me at amy4ur@yahoo.co.in

girls and didi's r welcome for friendship & enjoyment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blogger counter